Thursday, January 8, 2009

In the beginning, Erin made infinity...

Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you've dropped in to revel in my haughtily absorbent banter.

Today I go to the counselor and will change from work shoes to tennis shoes. I have orthodics that unfortunately don't fit into any dress shoes (omitting the boots with the epidermal felt shedding), which super-sucks, because I just paid $36 to get my two remaining pairs repaired. Prehaps their destiny is to, in their repaired state, grace another set of large podocytes, since my feet totally hurt without my cushy comfort. My attempts to dress up for work are again thwarted by my eccentricities. I hope that the purpose of this blog will be someday fulfilled, which is to learn CSS. My attempts last year were demolished by the peak of my undiagnosed bipolar and abusive relationship. A new year dawns amidst newly formed, overly ambitious expectations for me. Perhaps this counseling session will drift in this direction, God only knows (or is it I for which that knowledge is concealed). Perhaps a time turner would tell. Next blog: What I would do with a Time Turner. You have the COM, e:)

1 comment:

  1. Made a Google acct & became your first follower. Will put in picture later.

    ReplyDelete