Saturday, January 10, 2009

Procrastinating Regeneration

Well, I'm tired but up--it is Friday, you know. I think tomorrow will be a late sleeping day for me with the medication cocktail I chose this evening. All I can say is that I love hickory nuts. After fifteen minutes of pulverizing an almost indestructible shell sending shock waves through neighboring apartments, wearing a leather glove with Ace Wrap mummifying my still aching thumb, and after scavenging through shrapnel scattered across my basement floor, which was sometimes flavored with kitty liter, I think I know what it means to be a squirrel.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin

    Here is my contact info

    jonah@jonahcriswell.com

    816-522-4699 work cell (its ok to call this number)
    814-876-1189 home cell

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a large vise (6 inches or better) would be a safer method of cracking the nuts

    Save the fingers...later....

    ReplyDelete